comparing
comparing what I am
comparing what I have
comparing what I can offer
comparing what I'm not
comparing what I like
comparing how I feel
comparing my life
comparing me
[with you]
I compare myself & I fall short.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Perhaps i am making a mountain out of a molehill, but when you see so many things that matters to you...
when you can't control the things that matters to you...
Perhaps im being selfish, perhaps it is not what im imagining it to be, perhaps its all innocence,
just perhaps im wrong...
I dont know anymore...
comparing what I have
comparing what I can offer
comparing what I'm not
comparing what I like
comparing how I feel
comparing my life
comparing me
[with you]
I compare myself & I fall short.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Perhaps i am making a mountain out of a molehill, but when you see so many things that matters to you...
when you can't control the things that matters to you...
Perhaps im being selfish, perhaps it is not what im imagining it to be, perhaps its all innocence,
just perhaps im wrong...
I dont know anymore...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home